WHAT IS SEO ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a subset of search engine marketing, and deals with improving the number and/or quality of visitors to a web site from “natural” (aka “organic” or “algorithmic” search engine) listings. In effect, SEO is marketing by appealing to machine algorithms to increase search engine relevance and ultimately web traffic. This is analogous to foot traffic in retail advertising. The term SEO can also refer to “search engine optimizers”, an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients.
Search engines display different kinds of listings on a search engine results page (SERP), including paid advertising in the form of pay per click advertisements and paid inclusion listings, as well as unpaid organic search results and keywords specific listings, such as news stories, definitions, map locations, and images. SEO is concerned with improving the number and position of a site’s listings in the organic search results.
SEO strategies vary widely, in accordance with the specific site. Broadly speaking, SEO may be geared towards increasing either, or both, the total number and quality of visitors from Search Engines. The quality of a visitor can be measured by how often a visitor using a specific keyword leads to a desired conversion action, such as making a purchase or requesting further information.
Search engine optimization is available as a stand-alone service or as a part of a larger marketing campaign. Because SEO often requires making changes to the source code of a site, it is often most effective when incorporated into the initial development and design of a site, leading to the use of the term “Search Engine Friendly” to describe designs, menus, Content management systems and shopping carts that can be optimized easily and effectively.
A range of strategies and techniques are employed in SEO, including changes to a site’s code (referred to as “on page factors”) and getting links from other sites (referred to as “off page factors”). These techniques include two broad categories: techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design, and those techniques that search engines do not approve of and attempt to minimize the effect of, referred to as spamdexing. Some industry commentators classify these methods, and the practitioners who utilize them, as either “white hat SEO”, or “black hat SEO”. Other SEOs reject the black and white hat dichotomy as an over-simplification.
SEO, as a marketing strategy, can often generate a good return. However, as the search engines are not paid for the traffic they send from organic search, the algorithms used can and do change, and there are many problems that can cause Search Engine problems when crawling or ranking a site’s pages, there are no guarantees of success, either in the short or long term. Due to this lack of guarantees and certainty, SEO is often compared to traditional Public Relations (PR), with PPC advertising closer to traditional advertising.
There is plenty of website swimming in the ocean of the World Wide Web. In order to convert any website into money generating engine we need effective promotion.
SEO SERVICES INCLUDE
- Keywords/Phrases Research
- Keywords/Phrases Report
- Optimization of HTML for Search Engines
- Directory Submission
- Search Engines position
- Google sitemap
- Directory Tracking and Positions report
- Link Page creation
- Press Releases
- News letter submission
Affiliate programs like
- Banner ad
SEO is done on the basis of finalized page-wise list of keywords (if site is made available, we make changes on the html pages and upload the pages in a test folder on our server, so that the client can check the pages and let us know, if any of the changes made require further improvements or modification as per the requirements of client’s business as he is the one who knows what is best for his business and liking of his potential customers). In case site is not made available, page-wise instructions for required modifications on the pages and site are documented. For optimization, following steps are followed:
- Unique meta tags are created for each page.
- Unique and relevant Titles are created for all the pages.
- Page content is modified to include the targeted keywords in the text of the page.
- Site map is created.
- Other changes (like defining alt tags, putting H tags, etc.) are done required for the optimization on all the pages.
- All pages are checked to match the optimum keyword density.
- Optimized site is uploaded in a test folder to be checked by the client.
- Modifications as per the client requirements/suggestions are done.
- Submissions in various search engines and directories (including DMOZ and Yahoo*) are done.
LINK POPULARITY IMPORTANCE
Link popularity has been one of the most important factors of any effective search engine optimization.
I have been performing link building campaigns for site on different theme’s with a balanced emphasis on search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
All these links are manually built. I check their themes and PR (page rank) and then contact their webmasters individually.
- We provide theme based relevant links with the exact anchor text of your own choice.
- Links will be provided from quality sites and no link farm or FFA pages will be included.
- Links will include proper description and surrounding text.
- Complete report of the exact placement of the links would be sent to you and you can verify the same.
- The links will be permanent links and on sites which are regularly indexed by search engines.
- Most of links will be from different IP’s.
- All the links will be Search Engine friendly.
Looking forward to hearing from you.